Posted 29-Nov-2016 on Hotels
If you are looking for a small, boutique hotel - this is it. If you are looking for the large, typical hotel experience, you may want to stay at a bigger spot.
- Location - awesome and a 5 min walk from the beach
- Friendly staff
- Tasty breakfast (and it's included in price)
- Free 15 minute massage every day (AMAZING!)
- Rooftop is awesome - and has a hammock!
- Always tea, coffee, and cookies in the lobby if you need a pick me up
- Affordable compared to many other hotels in the area
- Rooms (at least 311) are VERY small. Ours was quiet, but have heard that some are not.
- No conditioner in the shower. Speaking of shower...ours flooded every day and was never fixed (this is a major con)
- If it's your first time in Tel Aviv, you may want the experience of a bigger hotel and their grand Israeli breakfasts
Overall though, if small and friendly is what you are looking for - this is a great place to stay.