Overview of Finca La Rubina
Choose dates to view prices
House, 3 Bedrooms, Private Pool
About this area
Finca La Rubina is located in Teguise. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Cesar Manrique Foundation, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Timanfaya National Park and Puerto del Carmen Beach. Rancho Texas Park Zoo and AquaPark Costa Teguise are also worth visiting.
- Lanzarote Experience Tours - 5 min drive
- Lagomar Museum - 12 min drive
- Santa Barbara Castle - 13 min drive
- Cesar Manrique Foundation - 14 min drive
- Lanzarote Beaches - 16 min drive
- Arrecife (ACE-Lanzarote) - 14 min drive
- Teleclub de Tao - 4 min drive
- Pizzeria El Callejón - 4 min drive
- Capi Blas - 4 min drive
- Mesón Tiagua - 5 min drive
- Pasteleria - 5 min drive
About this property
Finca La Rubina
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
Renovations and closures
- Pets stay for free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Finca La Rubina Teguise
- Finca La Rubina Country House
- Finca La Rubina Country House Teguise