Perfect for solo adventurers, couples, or families and groups up to five. The home is walking distance to the Taos plaza, with loads of art & culture, excellent restaurants, etc. Plus rafting, skiing, & hiking. This home is equipped with all modern amenities, full kitchen, private patios, covered parking, and has a warm adobe feel with very high ceilings, spacious, bright, comfy, clean, peaceful, lush, safe. Privacy right in the middle of town. Welcome!
This beautiful home is nestled right in the middle of the town of Taos. It's situated against cottonwood trees and is an excellent rental for a group, a couple or single person seeking repose. It's very clean, professional crew comes in after every stay:)
Relax and enjoy the beauty of the mountains of Taos while still within a few minutes biking or walking distance from the plaza.
The home is furnished with a comfy queen bed, two twin beds, and a sleeper sofa, all on the ground floor.
The home is equipped with high speed internet, fully furnished kitchen, full bathroom and private patios, grill, outdoor dining table, and a relaxing deep square jacuzzi jet tub in master bathroom.
This is an ideal place for people who love to enjoy the natural environment as you will find many hummingbirds buzzing outside, an orchestra of birds chirping throughout the day. It is a perfect retreat! A clean and safe place to come home to and decompress.
The home is located in a central point of town, a 5 minute walk to the plaza, which is a central point of town with shops, amazing coffee, yoga studios, yummy restaurants and a great summer/mid fall farmer's market.
Parking is private and covered --under a nice adobe carport.
A few extra amenities include:
- Large/Deep Jacuzzi with jets (in master bathroom)
- Sony 40" smart tv hooked to unlimited Netflix & Prime movies and shows.
- Stainless blender
- Coffee maker
- Queen bed
- Three twin beds
- Tea kettle (electric and stove top)
- Cutlery, utensils, pots, pans, dishes, mugs, glasses, etc.
- Stereo with mini cord to play from your device.
- kitchen bar with 2 barstools with outlet on island bar for laptop
- L-Shaped sleek leather sleeper sofa
- Super soft shag rug
- Kiva fireplace
- Iron & ironing board
- Outdoor charcoal grill (guests must bring charcoal, etc)
All guests can utilize the home and all its furnishings during their stay. I just ask you be mindful of the house and use it with care.
Interaction with Guests:
I, or my manager, Ryan, will greet you with a key to the house and answer any questions you might have when you check in.
You can contact us at any time during your stay with questions or concerns:)
Great retreat for solo adventurers, couples, and groups up to six max. This home is in a wonderfully clean and safe neighborhood.
• The home is located conveniently off of Salazar, the street running parrallel to the main Paseo. This makes getting almost anywhere in Taos convenient and easy!
• You will find Albertson's Grocery store just a few minutes walk. Cid's Natural Food Market is a 5 minute drive. There is a Smith's grocery 2 minute bike ride away, 5 minute walk or less.
• The Storyteller movie theater is a 15 minute walk or 3 minute drive from the home. The TCA has a great selection of cinefile indie films showing sundays through tuesdays and is only a few minutes drive away (5 minute bike ride).
• It is a 10 minute drive to the thick of the mountains, and 22 minutes to lovely Taos Ski Valley! Summertime lift rides are open. And of course ski season is fantastic, a favorite world renowned ski resort.
• To ski valley : 20 mi, and there's a quick shuttle to/from ktao solar center in town if you don't wanna drive up:)
• ABQ Airport is a $50 shuttle ride to Taos each way. Just make a reservation with Twin Hearts Shuttle within 24 hours of your pickup time.
• If you have a car its a 2.5 hour drive from ABQ airport to Taos.
Other things to note:
If you have difficulty walking up and down stairs, or anyone who may be disabled or simply uncomfortable with spiral staircases, please avoid using the spiral staircase as they can be potentially dangerous. Tip for the staircase: walking mindfully on the outer / thicker part of the steps is likely to avoid any accident. Only one room and outdoor porch/balcony is upstairs so it can easily be unused if you are not comfortable with spiral staircases.
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in is 4PM (or thereafter)
*please leave the home in the same tidy, clean condition as you found it:)
Carbon monoxide detector
First aid kit
Just to be sure it’s the right fit, I have a “no parties, no pets, no smoking, no shoes inside, & no outside guests allowed on premises” policy. And it’s customary for Airbnb guests to leave the home in the same nice & tidy condition as you found it:) If all sounds good then a very warm welcome! You’ve picked a perfect spot for rest & relaxation!