Plan your Tanzania holiday with Expedia
- Our 2020 bundled deals are currently unavailable, but you can now book our 2021 holiday packages deals. Buy your accommodation, flight or car together and get extra savings on your next trip!
- We have selected for you amazing deals on incredible hotels in Tanzania. Have a look simply by using the search bar above.
- Most hotels come with free cancellation* , because we believe that flexibility matters now more than ever!
For more information, visit our COVID-19 information page.
Start browsing now!
*Some hotels require you to cancel at least 24-48 hours before check-in.
2021 Tanzania holiday deals
Top Flight + Hotel Deals
Top Hotel Deals
Reviewed on 4 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 3 Jul 2020
Tanzania Hotel + Flights
Tour the plains of the Serengeti, discover the magical island of Zanzibar, climb the iconic Mount Kilimanjaro and marvel at Ngurdoto Crater. If you’re chasing an unforgettable adventure, there’s no time like the present to plan a trip to Tanzania.
Tanzania Hotel + Flights
Expedia has 1803 hotels starting at £126 a night in Tanzania. Want to save some of your getaway dollars to spend on unique African souvenirs? Then create your own Tanzania Holiday Package. Bundle your hotel, flights and extras like rental cars and experiences and you’ll be browsing Arusha’s Maasai Market in no time. If you like the idea of taking a boat safari past crocodiles in Selous Game Reserve or hiking up Mount Kilimanjaro, add some tours to your package as well.
Your Tanzania Holiday Itinerary
Day 1-2: Begin your African adventure in the bustling metropolis of Dar es Salaam, just north of Julius Nyerere International Airport. Experience traditional life at the open-air Village Museum, buy a souvenir at the Slipway and enjoy an authentic Dar es Salaam experience at the Kivukoni Fish Market.
Day 3-4: Just a short flight from Dar es Salaam is the city of Moshi. Popular for its close proximity to Mount Kilimanjaro, the town is a blend of African and Asian influences and is one of the country’s coffee producing hubs.
Day 5-7: Arusha is around a two-hour bus ride west of Moshi. Considered Tanzania’s gateway to the northern safari circuit, it’s the perfect place to stay if you’re eager to tour Serengeti National Park or take a day trip to Tarangire National Park.
Don’t miss the Serengeti Cultural Festival. Every July, festivities are held in urban areas between Serengeti National Park and the Lake Zone. Local traditions and culture, including dance and art, are celebrated in an open-air setting.
Check out Expedia’s Dar es Salaam Holiday Packages if you plan to spend a bit of time in the country’s largest city.
Browse our Tanzania All Inclusive Resorts if you want to relax, unwind and make the most of your escape.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Should I book a car while on holiday in Tanzania?
Q: Which airports can I fly in to for a holiday to Tanzania?
- Dar es Salaam (DAR-Julius Nyerere Intl.): 613 international flights per month.
- Kilimanjaro (JRO-Kilimanjaro Intl.): 323 international flights per month.
- Zanzibar (ZNZ-Zanzibar Intl.): 313 international flights per month.