Visiting Ho Chi Minh City
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Ho Chi Minh City, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, shopping, and bars. Welcoming and walkable, this riverfront city will also delight visitors with its flowers, museums, and tours.
- There are 6 Ho Chi Minh City hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while August tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.), 7.5 mi (12 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ho Chi Minh City
- Museums and opera are well-known in the area, and attractions include Museum of Fine Arts, Ton Duc Thang Museum, and Museum of Ho Chi Minh City
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Saigon Paragon Mall, The Cresent Mall, and SC VivoCity
Staying in Ho Chi Minh City
With 6 hotels and other accommodation types to choose from, Ho Chi Minh City offers holiday retreats at affordable prices. There are 5 hotels ranging from GBP 24 to GBP 97 per night. For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider these top-rated, larger hotels:
- Ibis Saigon South, averaging GBP 50/night
- Liberty Hotel Saigon South, averaging GBP 30.49/night
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties:
- MerPerle Crystal Palace Hotel, averaging GBP 55.6/night
- Tajmasago Castle, averaging GBP 121.09/night
A 3.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers is MerPerle Crystal Palace Hotel with a 5 out of 5 user rating while Tajmasago Castle and ibis Saigon South are also highly rated by guests.