Visitors to Tamworth are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, parks and coffee shops.
- You'll find 49 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Tamworth
- The closest major airport is in Tamworth, NSW (TMW), 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Tamworth
Cultural venues in the city include Tamworth Capitol Theatre, Tamworth Power Station Museum and Australian Country Music Hall of Fame. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bicentennial Park and Powerhouse Motorcycle Museum.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Tamworth. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Powerhouse Hotel Tamworth by Rydges - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- City Sider Motor Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 3.5-star motel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- The Tamworth Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Tamworth
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the night-time average to be 13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Tamworth gets about 673.10 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 4°C