- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
- Raymond James Stadium
- 13 min walk
- George M. Steinbrenner Field
- 14 min walk
- Landers Steakhouse
- 1 min walk
- Panera Bread
- 15 min walk
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre, Econo Lodge Airport at RJ Stadium is in an area with good airport proximity. Tampa Riverwalk and International Plaza and Bay Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Lowry Park Zoo and Florida Aquarium. Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island are not to be missed.
- Raymond James Stadium - 13 min walk
- George M. Steinbrenner Field - 14 min walk
- International Plaza and Bay Street - 4 min drive
- Westshore Plaza Mall - 6 min drive
- Lowry Park Zoo - 7 min drive
- Tampa Union Station - 15 min drive
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Landers Steakhouse - 1 min walk
- Panera Bread - 15 min walk
- Wendy's - 16 min walk
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar - 17 min walk
- Stadium Cafe - 2 min drive
About this property
Econo Lodge Airport at RJ Stadium
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
There has to be a Fart fan!
Room's are newly renovated, with the exception of the bathroom and sink area. The tile in the bathroom was dirty and sticky, the door on the bathroom didnt shut right, there was a foul smell coming from the bathtub drain....and worset of all, there is no fart fan... there was a vent but no fan to vent steam and farts from thr bathroom .