- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Savoy Boutique Hotel by TallinnHotels
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Double Room, 1 King Bed
Classic Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Classic Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Superior Double Room
Superior Twin Room
About this area
Located in Tallinn's Old Town neighbourhood, Savoy Boutique Hotel by TallinnHotels is in the business district and near the airport. Swedish St Michael's Church and St. Nicholas' Church are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Claustrophobia and Skypark. Tallinn Zoo and Tallinn Botanic Garden are also worth visiting.
- St. Nicholas' Church - 3 min walk
- Tallinn Town Hall - 3 min walk
- Town Hall Square (Raekoja Plats) - 4 min walk
- Tallinn Christmas Markets - 4 min walk
- Old City Gates (Viru Gate) - 4 min walk
- Tallinn Baltic Station - 11 min walk
- Tallinn (TLL-Lennart Meri) - 17 min drive
- MEKK — 1 min walk
About this property
Savoy Boutique Hotel by TallinnHotels
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 15 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 35 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort