Situated between a busy road with many trucks and highway 5. A railroad was near too as we heard trucks, brakes, horns, and rail noise all night. Splash marks of food on some walls, 2 lights did not work, one bedside and one near desk, no remote for TV, worse of all was no pillows. Only zippered shams filled with batting and one had broken zipper. These were made into bed under cover like they were to be pillows. Electrical plug loose, did not work, coffee maker but no coffee and had to get down on floor to unplug clock to use that plug. Cigarette butts all over the property, two on them on top of ac unit outside our non smoking room. Room smelled of smoke. Traffic so bad due to gas spill accident we could not get out of parking lot to leave.