Smelly, dirty, and scary hotel with lazy staff.
Upon arrival we were told that there was a booking error and that they didn't have any nonsmoking rooms available for us so we were forced to sleep in a very smelly room that literally made my daughter cry and gave me a migraine. Not only was the fan broken in our windowless room, but half of our lights wouldn't turn on either. During our stay I found a dead bug rolled up into one of our 'clean' towels, a dead spider dangling above our bed, and a pubic hair on the toilet, one on the shower wall and another one on the door. My last concern is the tenants they have living at the hotel, they were loud, violent, shady characters that were wandering around the whole night. I'm not sure what kind of show they are running there but the experience was horrid enough that I am done traveling for the summer and will think twice before my next stay anywhere.