Cops were at the entrance when I got there to check in. From everything I overheard, a guest had been drunk and going in and out of other guests rooms without permission. Women at the front desk were worried about other things like checking their cell phones, and chatting with each other that it took around 40 minutes to check us in. Also their was no advertising or fine print stating that they charge you a $50 deposit on your room if you pay with cash, with card they put a hold for the same.. as we walked up to the non smoking entrance, the pathway was covered with cigarette buds. Going up the stairs was empty food wrappers and even more cigarette buds. The windows even had the screens popped off an cigarette buds left on the window seals. Our room was handicap when I asked for a regular standard non smoking room, door had a busted top lock and we had to keep checking our door to make sure no one would enter. Pool area was off limits to our little ones because guests were drinking alcohol and smoking. Other guests left trash an empty beer cans in the hallways as well. You get what you pay for basically, cheap, run down motel, no rules, with lazy staff.. at check out they had to send someone to go inspect our room before we could get our deposit back, if not they would keep my deposit and charge my credit card used to reserve the room also. Never again would we stay here nor recommend others to stay here, especially if you have children.