Worst stay ever!!!
Run down motel. Owners do not keep up on maintenance. Power strip had a broken ground, light in bathroom had toilet paper stuffed in around the light; that's two fire hazards. Peeling wall paper. Carpet is dirty and stained. No working ice machines. Staff straight out lied about when they stopped working, and when it would be fixed. We stayed for a week and had to purchase our own ice. People were partying on the weekend. Lots of noise that kept us awake. The guy in the room next to us left a dog alone for two nights. We made numerous calls to the front desk. We had to listen to it crying and barking all night before the owners finally did something. Towels are stained and do not look clean. Trash truck comes at 6:00 am banging the dumpsters around. Unsecured wifi, so everyone close connects to it, and the guests cannot connect. No laundry on site as advertised.