Search Hotels in Symi
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Symi are sure to enjoy the port. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, museums and university setting. Top sights around the area include Ancient Kamiros and Symi Port.
- There are 38 hotels and other accommodation options in Symi
- The closest major airport is in Rhodes (RHO-Diagoras), 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Symi
The city's cultural venues include Naval Museum of Symi and Archaeological Museum of Symi. The city is notable for landmarks like Monastery of the Archangel Michael at Panormitis, Knights Castle of Symi and Symi Clock Tower. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Nimborio Beach, Marathounda Beach and Nos Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 38 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Symi. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Iapetos Village - This 4-star hotel features a marina, free breakfast and an indoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Pedi Beach Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Other top sights in Symi include Symi Port. A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Ancient Kamiros, located 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Symi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 13°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 21°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 11°C
- About 22 millimetres of rain falls on Symi each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 10°C