Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Sydney hotel in Sydney Central Business District, near Sydney Opera House
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Sydney Central Business District, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of GPO Sydney and Circular Quay. Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge are also within 1 mile (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a health club and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a steam room and valet parking.
All 416 rooms boast deep soaking bathtubs, and offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with DVD players, and guests will also find minibars and free newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Westin Sydney
The Westin Sydney features a health club and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of A business centre and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
The Westin Sydney is a smoke-free property.
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 8
- Year Built 1999
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Health club
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 416
- Number of floors - 31
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Free toiletries
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Mosaic Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
The Bar, Lounge, and Room – This lobby lounge serves breakfast, lunch and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a steam room.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 110 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD45 for adults and AUD22.5 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD68.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD78.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 25 24 hours
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD110 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Westin Sydney Hotel
- Westin Sydney
- Sydney Westin
- Westin Sydney Hotel Sydney
We should mention
Up to 2 children aged 12 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.