Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Sydney hotel in Sydney Central Business District, near Sydney Opera House
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Sydney hotel is located in the business district, steps away from Westfield Shopping Centre, Sydney Tower and Queen Victoria Building. Strand Arcade and The Galeries are also within 5 minutes.
A full-service spa, a restaurant and an outdoor pool are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café are on-site.
All 369 properties offer comforts such as premium bedding and pillow menus, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, minibars and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
In addition to a full-service spa, Swissotel Sydney features an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to A business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. 8 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. On-site parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2015.
Swissotel Sydney is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 8
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 369
- Number of floors - 25
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Jpb – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Open select days.
Crossroads – This bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the on-site spa, which has 4 treatment rooms.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 75 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD42.00 and AUD42.00 for adults, and AUD12.50 and AUD25 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD95 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: AUD45.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD80 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD75 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Swissotel Sydney Hotel
- Swissotel Sydney
- Swissotel Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Swissotel Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Swissotel Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children aged 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.