Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Sydney hotel in Sydney Central Business District, near Sydney Opera House
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Sydney Central Business District, this luxury hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Capitol Theatre, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Harbour Bridge. University of Sydney and Circular Quay are also within 3 miles (5 km).
2 restaurants, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a conference centre, valet parking and 24-hour room service.
All 454 properties offer comforts such as Select Comfort beds and premium bedding, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, minibars and separate bathtubs and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Rydges World Square
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4.5-star property offers access to A business centre and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 10764 square feet (1000 square metres) include conference centres. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available at scheduled times) is offered to guests. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Rydges World Square is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 1000
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 10764
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 454
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 10
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Sphere Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Cidery Bar and Kitchen – This gastropub serves lunch and light fare.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 80.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 20.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Cash deposit: AUD200 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between AUD28 and AUD32 for adults, and AUD14 and AUD16 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD16 per person
- Valet parking fee: AUD60 per day (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD20.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD80.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Rydges World Square Hotel Sydney
- Rydges World Square Hotel
- Rydges World Square Sydney
- Rydges World Square
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.