- World Square Shopping Centre
- 3 min walk
- Capitol Theatre
- 5 min walk
- Sydney Town Hall
- 6 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Sydney, Rydges World Square is in the city centre and near a metro station. Capitol Theatre and Sydney Opera House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Circular Quay and Overseas Passenger Terminal. SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Luna Park are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Museum Station is 3 minutes by foot and Town Hall Station is 5 minutes.
- World Square Shopping Centre - 3 min walk
- Capitol Theatre - 5 min walk
- Sydney Town Hall - 6 min walk
- Hyde Park - 8 min walk
- Queen Victoria Building - 8 min walk
- Museum Station - 3 min walk
- Sydney Central Station - 9 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sphere Restaurant – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
- Cidery Bar and Kitchen – Serves lunch and light fare.
About this property
Rydges World Square
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Flies everywhere in the hotel
The hotel has a bit outdated style but still acceptable with the comfortable bed. Everything was good until I found a fly inside my room which probably because of the leftover food lying on the floor across the room where I was staying. Another disappointing view was the restaurant which had even more flies. One was floating on the maple syrup when I was about to pour to my waffle!! It lost my appetite immediately. I recalled a friend who said that things can't go wrong with Rydges and to my disappointment, I encounter this on my first stay with Rydges Sydney. Location was good with many eateries but hygiene is very important and can't be compromised.