Book your room at Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Haymarket hotel in Sydney CBD, near University of Sydney
Collect 200 points
Located in Sydney CBD, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Capitol Theatre, University of Sydney, and Sydney Opera House. Sydney Harbour Bridge and Circular Quay are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and WiFi in public areas. Other amenities include meeting rooms, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 220 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Hair dryers, safes, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central431-439 Pitt Street Haymarket NSW 2000
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 2045 square feet (190 square meters) include meeting rooms. This Haymarket hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Number of floors - 12
- Conference space size (meters) - 190
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (feet) - 2045
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( per 24-hour period )
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- LCD TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Metro Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 18 for adults and AUD 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 16 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 10.00 (one way), (from 0 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: AUD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.