- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Wild Life Sydney Zoo
- 2 min walk
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- 2 min walk
- Sydney Town Hall
- 8 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the waterfront, Hyatt Regency Sydney is in Sydney's Darling Harbour neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Capitol Theatre and Sydney Opera House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Sydney Tower and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Check out an event or a game at Sydney Cricket Ground, and consider making time for SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Wild Life Sydney Zoo - 2 min walk
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - 2 min walk
- Sydney Tower - 7 min walk
- Sydney Town Hall - 8 min walk
- International Convention Centre Sydney - 12 min walk
- Wynyard Station - 8 min walk
- Exhibition Centre Station - 16 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sailmaker – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Zephyr Bar – Rooftop bar offering local and international cuisine. Open on selected days.
- Lobby Lounge – Lobby lounge offering local and international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Sydney
Food and drink