- Capitol Theatre
- 4 min walk
- Sydney Town Hall
- 11 min walk
- Hyde Park
- 15 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Great Southern Hotel Sydney is in an area with good shopping. Sydney Tower and Sydney Opera House are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Circular Quay and Overseas Passenger Terminal. Check out an event or a game at Sydney Cricket Ground, and consider making time for SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Capitol Square Light Rail Station is just steps away and Central Light Rail Station is 4 minutes by foot.Visit our Haymarket travel guide
- Capitol Theatre - 4 min walk
- Sydney Town Hall - 11 min walk
- Hyde Park - 15 min walk
- International Convention Centre Sydney - 15 min walk
- Sydney Tower - 16 min walk
- Capitol Square Light Rail Station - 2 min walk
- Sydney Central Station - 3 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- 1903 – Serves breakfast.
- Great Southern Bar – Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Great Southern Hotel Sydney
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location is great, walking distance to most things. Near rail and light rail services. Room was neat, tidy and comfortable! Friendly checkin with staff. Was staying for work purposes. But would definitely stay there again.