Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Swinford, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, bars, and sporting events. Welcoming and relaxing, this riverfront city will also delight visitors with its spas, shopping, and entertainment.
- There are 2 Swinford hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Knock (NOC-Ireland West), 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Swinford
- Hennigan's Heritage Centre and Meelick Round Tower are noteworthy landmarks
- Also popular for its riverfront, spas, and shopping
Staying in Swinford
You might like Deerpark Manor Bed & Breakfast, averaging GBP 78.02 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. Deerpark Manor Bed & Breakfast, a 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.9 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Swinford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July through September averages 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 918 millimetres of rain falls on Swinford each year