A very disappointing place to stay - did not live up to the promised 4* quality (more like 2*) or comments other people left.
1) There are steep and narrow stairs as all the rooms are on the upper floor
2) Room 3 was small and cramped. Not big enough to open a normal suitcase on the floor area around the bed. It is multi level with a raised tiled area instead of a bathroom (yes there is NO bathroom). The toilet is up another step so 3 levels to deal with in this room - not very safe at night or nice.
3) The shower in the bedroom and the clear door opens into the bed area.
4) The toilet is tiny, sit on the loo and your head is in the sink.
4) The quality of room is basic. No table or desk - you have to use the window sill. Tiles on the floor are ugly, look grubby and are cracked. No hairdryer. A barely adequate sized TV. The only thing that was "nice" were the towels.
The final thing that really made the stay unpleasant was the fact that the owner didn't provide any shower gel or shampoo. On calling to request some I was informed that "the government has instructed us to remove them due to corona virus" - total garbage. After some discussion it was admitted that cleaning the bottles was too much work and "IT IS ALL ABOUT COST". Wiping a bottle of shampoo takes seconds with santiser, they have to do that on all other surfaces like handles, taps, light switches anyway. It is a pathetic excuse like providing NO BREAKFAST -- very poor value and NOT RECOMMENDED