Visiting Sveti Nikola Island
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Sveti Nikola Island has to offer.
- There are 3 Sveti Nikola Island hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Pula (PUY), 28 mi (45 km) from the city centre
Staying in Sveti Nikola Island
For trips with the family or other getaways, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Valamar Isabella Hotel.
You may enjoy a stay at Valamar Isabella Miramare for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Valamar Isabella Miramare, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Valamar Isabella Hotel has a 3.6 rating by guests.
Dressing for Sveti Nikola Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sveti Nikola Island is 34 millimetres