Get an overview of this hotelRiverfront hotel with restaurant and bars/lounges
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this hotel is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Thorpe Park and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Runnymede. Frogmore House and Chertsey Museum are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, 2 bars/lounges, and 24-hour room service. Self parking is free. Additionally, a business center, a meeting room, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 88 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, free bottled water, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mercure London Staines-upon-Thames Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room.
This business-friendly hotel also offers laundry facilities, 24-hour room service, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Number of floors - 3
- One meeting room
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Parking (limited spaces)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Riverside Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Lounge Bar - Onsite bar.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per day
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
- Hotel Staines-upon-Thames
- Mercure Hotel Staines-upon-Thames
- Mercure London Staines-upon-Thames
- Mercure London Staines-upon-Thames Hotel
- Mercure Staines-upon-Thames
- Mercure Staines-upon-Thames Hotel
- Staines-upon-Thames Hotel
- Accor Thames Hotel Staines
- Mercure Thames Lodge Staines Hotel Staines
- Mercure Thames Hotel Staines
We should mention
Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.