Book your room at Mercure Box Hill Burford Bridge Hotel
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated in Dorking, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Juniper Hall Field Centre, Box Hill, and Denbies Wine Estate. Dorking Museum and Heritage Centre and Leatherhead Museum are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, 24-hour room service, and a seasonal outdoor pool are onsite.
All 57 rooms provide free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and satellite TV. Minibars, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Mercure Box Hill Burford Bridge HotelAt the Foot of Box Hill Dorking England RH5 6BX
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 8 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Number of floors - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 8
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Emlyn Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 20.00 per stay
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 20.00 per stay
- Burford Bridge
- Burford Bridge Hotel
- Burford Hotel
- Mercure Box Hill Burford Bridge
- Mercure Box Hill Burford Bridge Dorking
- Mercure Box Hill Burford Bridge Hotel
- Mercure Box Hill Burford Bridge Hotel Dorking
- Mercure Burford Bridge Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Dorking
- Mercure Box Hill Burford Bridge Hotel Dorking, Surrey, UK
- Mercure Burford Bridge Boxhill Hotel Dorking
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.