Book your room at Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel and Spa
Get an overview of this hotelSuburban hotel with full-service spa and restaurant
Collect 400 points
Situated in the suburbs, this spa hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Camberley Theatre, The Atrium, and Archaeology Centre. Royal Logistic Corps Museum is 3 mi (4.8 km) away.
A full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include 2 bars/lounges, a health club, and a sauna.
All 98 individually decorated rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and sofa beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include 24-hour room service and coffee makers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel and SpaLime Avenue, Off Portsmouth Road Sat Nav Postcode GU15 2BQ Camberley England GU15 2BG
In addition to a full-service spa, Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel and Spa features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measure 2874 square feet (267 square meters). This Camberley hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and a library. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel and Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space size (feet) - 2874
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 267
- Year Built 1901
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Free WiFi
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 9:30 AM.
The Linden Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
The Gold Room - Overlooking the garden, this lobby lounge serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
The Vital Spa has 5 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 25 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) or rollaway bed. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 19.50 for adults and GBP 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 25 per pet, per night
- Frimley Hall Hotel
- Frimley Hotel
- Hotel Frimley
- Macdonald Frimley Hall
- Macdonald Frimley Hall Camberley
- Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel
- Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel Camberley
- Macdonald Frimley Hotel
- Macdonald Hotel Frimley
- Macdonald Hotel Frimley Hall
- Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel & Spa Camberley, Surrey
- Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel And Spa
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.