Visitors will want to experience the restaurants, shopping, and biking in Blackhawk. Welcoming and hilly, this city also attracts visitors with its bars, sporting events, and monuments.
- Though not directly in Blackhawk, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while March tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Rapid City, SD (RAP-Rapid City Regional), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Blackhawk
- Popular family attractions include Flags and Wheels Indoor Racing, Storybook Island, and Central States Fairgrounds
- Shopping is tops in the area, and Rushmore Mall is a favourite locale for retail therapy
Staying in Blackhawk
You might like Ramada Summerset/Rapid City West, averaging GBP 79 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. Ramada Summerset/Rapid City West, a 2-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.9 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Blackhawk
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -11°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and -3°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 4°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -11°C as the nighttime average
- About 396 millimetres of rain falls on Blackhawk each year