Visiting Summer Hill
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Summer Hill, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the running, coffeehouses and bars. Welcoming and tucked away, this city also attracts visitors with its shopping and restaurants.
- There are 2 Summer Hill hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Summer Hill
- Families come for attractions such as Wildlife Sydney, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, and Sydney International Aquatic Centre
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Italian Forum, Marrickville Market and Westfield Burwood
Getting around Summer Hill
Summer Hill has plenty of options for transport. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Sydney Summer Hill Station.
Staying in Summer Hill
Searching for a charming locale or stylish getaway? You may enjoy these top-rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Ashfield Motor Inn
- Marco Polo Motor Inn Sydney
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Ashfield Motor Inn with a 3.9 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Summer Hill
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 26°C and the nighttime average to be 16°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 12°C at night
- About 1191 millimetres of rain falls on Summer Hill each year