Book your room at Novotel Ipswich
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with restaurant and fitness center
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This family-friendly Ipswich hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Custom House and Cornhill. Ipswich Regent Theatre and Ipswich Waterfront are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. Additionally, 24-hour room service, conference rooms, and meeting rooms are onsite.
All 101 rooms provide conveniences like sofa beds and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Wired Internet, satellite TV, and video-game consoles are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 3368 square feet (313 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and 24-hour room service. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Conference space size (feet) - 3368
- Conference space size (meters) - 313
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 101
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( 9.50 GBP per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Video-game console
- Sofa bed
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Elements Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Main Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 9.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 9.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 7.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 7.50 per pet, per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.