Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Stuttgart hotel in Kernerviertel, walk to Schlossplatz
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Stuttgart hotel is located in the shopping district, within a 10-minute walk of Carl Zeiss Planetarium and Landtag. Old Castle and Weissenhof Museum are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business centre, valet parking and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 106 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches such as pillow menus and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Althoff Hotel am Schlossgarten
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to A 24-hr business centre and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 2131 square feet (198 square metres). This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 5
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 1962
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 198
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business centre
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 2131
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 106
- Number of floors - 10
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Althoff Hotel am Schlossgarten has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Weinwirtschaft – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in regional cuisine and only serves light fare. Reservations are required. Open daily.
John Cranko Lounge – Overlooking the garden, this bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
Café am Schlossgarten – Overlooking the garden, this cafe specialises in regional cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Open daily.
Zirbelstube – Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves dinner. 1-star Michelin rating. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.0 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 18 per pet, per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR28 for adults and EUR0 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR125 per vehicle (return)
- Self-parking fee: EUR19 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR19 per day
- Pet fee: EUR18 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR35.0 per night
- Althoff Hotel am Schlossgarten Stuttgart
- Althoff Hotel am Schlossgarten
- Althoff am Schlossgarten Stuttgart
- Althoff am Schlossgarten
- Am Schlossgarten Hotel
- Am Schlossgarten Stuttgart
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children aged 12 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 stars and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.