Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Stuttgart hotel in Konigstrasse, walk to Schlossplatz
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Stuttgart hotel is located in a shopping district, within a 10-minute walk of Carl Zeiss Planetarium and Landtag. Old Castle and Weissenhof Museum are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, valet parking, and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 106 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Althoff Hotel am Schlossgarten
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 2131 square feet (198 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Total number of rooms - 106
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Meeting rooms 5
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 198
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2131
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Year Built 1962
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Althoff Hotel am Schlossgarten has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Weinwirtschaft - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves light fare only. Reservations are required. Open daily.
John Cranko Lounge - Overlooking the garden, this bar serves light fare only. Open daily.
Café am Schlossgarten - Overlooking the garden, this cafe specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Open daily.
Zirbelstube - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. 1-star Michelin rating. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.0 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 18 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 27 for adults and EUR 0 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 125 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 19 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 18 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.0 per night
- Althoff am Schlossgarten
- Althoff am Schlossgarten Stuttgart
- Althoff Hotel am Schlossgarten
- Althoff Hotel am Schlossgarten Stuttgart
- Althoff Hotel Schlossgarten
- Althoff Schlossgarten
- am Schlossgarten
- am Schlossgarten Hotel
- Hotel am Schlossgarten
- Hotel Schlossgarten
- Am Schlossgarten Stuttgart
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 stars and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.