Search Hotels in Strathroy
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 22 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 24 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 12 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
Pocket Guide: Strathroy
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Strathroy has to offer.
- There are 2 Strathroy hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in London, ON (YXU-London Intl.), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from the city centre
Staying in Strathroy
You might like Country Side Motel for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Country Side Motel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Strathroy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -10°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and -8°C as the night-time average
- About 34 millimetres of rain falls on Strathroy each year