Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Stockport
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Stockport Pet-Friendly Hotels
Stockport Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Stockport and want to take your pet along? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 4 hotels that accept pets. Review these popular Stockport hotels and accommodation types that are liked by travellers with pets:
- Moorside Grange Hotel & Spa is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with an indoor pool and a health club.
- Oakfield Lodge Guest House is a bed & breakfast that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. The clean guestrooms at this 3-star bed & breakfast is enjoyed by guests.
- Pets can join their owners at The Davenport. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and TVs.
Planning your trip to Stockport
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Stockport is 867 mm
Exploring Stockport with your pet
Known for its golfing, Stockport has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Hat Works Museum of Hatting and Lyme Park. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at top attractions, such as Manchester Arena and Old Trafford. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Abyss Aquatic Warehouse, Pets at Home or Goyt Mill Saddlery.