- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre
- 1 min walk
- Stockholm City Hall
- 7 min walk
- Royal Swedish Opera
- 13 min walk
- Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda)
- 32 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the beach, Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel is in Stockholm's Norrmalm neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Vasa Museum and ABBA The Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Mall of Scandinavia and Sollentuna Centrum. Check out an event or a game at Stockholm Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Tivoli Grona Lund, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre - 1 min walk
- Stockholm City Hall - 7 min walk
- Royal Swedish Opera - 13 min walk
- Stockholm Palace - 16 min walk
- Nobel Museum - 16 min walk
- Stockholm Central Station - 2 min walk
- Central T-Bana - 6 min walk
- Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- RBG Bar & Grill – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great hotel, excellent location.
Great hotel, excellent location, quiet, given it's not far from station. Would definitely stay there again.