Get an overview of this hotelElegant hotel with views of Stockholm's waterways
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
By Nybroviken Bay
Built in 1912, this city centre hotel is located in the heart of Stockholm's theater district, close to the best shopping areas and overlooking the bay of Nybroviken.
The Radisson Blu Strand Hotel, Stockholm offers 24-hour room service, express check-out, and conference rooms; multilingual staff are on hand to offer advice and tour information.
All 152 guestrooms feature satellite television, minibars, complimentary wireless Internet access, hair dryers, complimentary toiletries, and in-room safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Radisson Blu Strand Hotel, Stockholm
Renovations & Closures
Built in 1912, this historic hotel overlooks the Bay of Nybroviken. Located in the heart of Stockholm's theater district, the hotel is within easy access to shopping and the city center. The Radisson Blu Strand Hotel, Stockholm offers 24-hour room service and express check-out. A multilingual staff can reserve conference, meeting, and banquet facilites or offer advice on tickets and tours.
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 8
- Total number of rooms - 152
- Year Built 1912
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Herr Julius c/o Strand Hotel - Swedish and international cuisine prepared with the freshest ingredients. Dishes inspired by Swedish and International kitchen, including breakfast. Radisson Blu Strand Hotel's lounge offers waterfront views.
The Strand Restaurant - Enjoy your favorite cocktail and dish in a new atmosphere that celebrates the classic brasserie.
Nearby Things to Do
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SEK 300 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SEK 170 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: SEK 420 per night
- Valet parking fee: SEK 420 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 300 per night
- Radisson Blu Hotel Strand Stockholm
- Radisson Blu Strand
- Radisson Blu Strand Hotel
- Radisson Blu Strand Hotel Stockholm
- Radisson Blu Strand Stockholm
- Radisson Blu Strand Stockholm Hotel
- Stockholm Hotel Radisson Blu Strand
- Stockholm Radisson Blu Strand Hotel
- Strand Hotel Stockholm
- Strand Radisson Blu Stockholm
- Radisson Blu Strand Hotel, Stockholm Hotel Stockholm
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.