Get an overview of this hotel Luxury Stockholm hotel in Norrmalm, walk to Stockholm City Hall
Located in Norrmalm, this luxury hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Drottninggatan and Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre. Stockholm City Hall and Royal Swedish Opera are also within 15 minutes. Central T-Bana and Stockholm Central Station are within a 5-minute walk.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and 2 bars/lounges. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a fitness centre, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café are on-site.
All 459 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service and LED TVs with digital channels. Minibars, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm features an indoor pool and a fitness centre. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A bar/lounge. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A business centre is on-site at this 4.5-star property. This luxury hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and laundry facilities. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built – 1984
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference centre
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 459
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Toilet paper
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Electric kettle
- Number of bedrooms -
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- LED TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 10:00 AM and at the weekend between 6:30 AM and 11:00 AM.
Stockholm Fisk Restaurant – This seafood restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
SKYBAR – This bar only serves light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Stockholm Fisk Lobby Bar – This lobby lounge only serves light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your day with a buffet breakfast, available for a surcharge on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SEK 300.0 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all bookings and on-site payments. Cash is not accepted. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Debit cards not accepted
No pets or service animals allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SEK 169 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: SEK 495 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 300.0 per night
- Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel Stockholm
- Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel
- Radisson Blu Royal Viking Stockholm
- Radisson Blu Royal Viking
- Stockholm Radisson
- Radisson Stockholm
- Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm Hotel Stockholm
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets or service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Sweden. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.