Traditional Swedish house, built in 1943, with a fantastic garden. Modern, excellent standard.
- Three bedrooms: 1. Bedroom with a double bed and a sofa bed for two people. 2. Bedroom with large single bed. 3. Bedroom with single bed. There are some other bed possibilities; two flatable mattresses, and two beds on the large sofa in the TV room.
- Large, modern kitchen with a kitchen area and a dining area with space for up to 10 people and sliding door to the back of the property. - Office room with desk and printer.
- Large living room with sofa, armchairs, fireplace and piano
- TV room / library with SmartTV
- Large, modern bathroom downstairs with sauna, shower and large bath with jet jets.
- Bathroom upstairs with shower
- Toilet (next to the kitchen)
- Large south facing balcony comfortable furniture
Lovely terrassed garden with beautiful bushes and flowers. In front of the house there is a lawn with room for play . The back has good privacy, a terrace with dining area, and a pergola with sofas and a large grill.
There is a bus stop only 2 minutes from the house. The bus journey to Slussen in central Stockholm is only 15 minutes.
There are two nature reserves within 1 km from the house, several nice lakes and the sea is also close by. There are trails for cycling, running and hiking in the Nacka nature reserve. The nearest beach is about 600 meters from the house.