Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Stockholm hotel in Central Stockholm, near Stockholm Palace
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the centre of Stockholm, this family-friendly hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Van der Nootska Palace, Stockholm Palace and The Swedish Museum of Photography. Museum of Medieval Stockholm and Royal Swedish Opera are also within 1 mile (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business centre, a conference centre and valet parking.
All 289 properties provide complimentary wireless Internet access, 24-hour room service and flat-screen televisions. Guests will also find minibars, premium bedding and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hilton Stockholm Slussen
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 108 square feet (10 square metres) include conference centres. This family-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, a terrace and multilingual staff. On-site parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in 2012.
Hilton Stockholm Slussen is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 16
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 10
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 108
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Total number of rooms - 289
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
Panorama – This buffet restaurant only serves breakfast.
Eken Matsal – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SEK 200.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of SEK 250 per accommodation, per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 10 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: SEK200 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: SEK425 per day
- Pet fee: SEK250 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK200.0 per night
- Hilton Stockholm Slussen Hotel
- Hilton Slussen Hotel
- Hilton Stockholm Slussen
- Hilton Slussen
- Stockholm Hilton
- Hilton Stockholm Slussen Hotel Stockholm
We should mention
Children aged 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert