Search Stewart Hotels, British Columbia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Stewart has to offer including the glaciers, seafood restaurants and rivers. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. The closest major airport is in Hyder, AK (WHD), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Stewart
A favourite place to visit in the city is Toastworks Museum. Additionally, you'll find Bear Glacier Provincial Park in the area.
Dressing for Stewart
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 15°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 17°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 13°C and night-time averages of -1°C
- Stewart gets about 89 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 16°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C