Search Hotels in Steinkjer
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Steinkjer has to offer including the golf courses, monuments and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Steinkjer
- The closest major airport is in Namsos (OSY-Hoknesora), 31.8 mi (51.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Steinkjer
Notable city landmarks like Bolareinen Rock Carvings and Steinkjer Church might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Blåfjella–Skjækerfjella National Park and Trifolium Labyrinth.
Below is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Tingvold Park Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting around Steinkjer
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Steinkjer Station or Steinkjer Sparbu Station. Steinkjer might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Steinkjer
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 4°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 17°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 10°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- About 844.90 millimetres of rain falls on Steinkjer each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 16°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -4°C