Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Stamford
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Stamford Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Stamford with your cat or dog? Here is a top accommodation option as rated by guests with pets for its pet-friendliness:
- William Cecil is a dog-friendly hotel, offering free wired Internet and LCD TVs for its human guests. Guests enjoy this 4-star hotel's restaurant and location.
Planning your trip to Stamford
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 20°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Stamford is 21 mm
Exploring Stamford with your pet
Known for its gardens and libraries, Stamford has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Stamford Meadows and Burghley House. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Rutland Water Nature Reserve. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at CWG Ltd, Pets Korner or Pets Corner Baston.