Get an overview of this hotelSt. Petersburg historic property near St. Isaac's Cathedral
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Opened in 2005, this city center hotel is housed in a restored, handsome 19th century building, typical of old St. Petersburg.
In the on-site health club guests can work out in the fitness center, swim in the indoor pool, relax in the sauna, or enjoy a massage. Multiple meeting rooms are available for business travellers.
The 194 guestrooms feature light décor and reproduction furniture; all include free WiFi, satellite TV, climate control, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Petro Palace Hotel
The hotel has fitness equipment, an indoor swimming pool, sauna, hot tub, and massage treatment room. There is also a games room with pool tables. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can help with luggage storage as well as sightseeing tours, theater, opera and ballet tickets, as well as transfers and travel arrangements.
A buffet breakfast is offered (surcharge). There is a conference room measuring 3766 square feet (350 square meters) with audio-visual equipment and the hotel has complimentary wireless Internet connections. Limited secure parking is available.
- Express check-in
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 2
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 350
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 3766
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 194
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Trattoria Settimo Cielo - Italian restaurant with views of St. Issac's Cathedral and the Hermitage.
Lobby Bar - Cocktails and snacks served in the magnificent marbled lobby.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for RUB 900 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A mandatory registration fee of RUB 180 per person per stay for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
- Breakfast fee: between RUB 900 and RUB 900 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: RUB 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1700 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: RUB 525.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 900 per night
- Hotel Petro
- Hotel Petro Palace
- Petro Hotel
- Petro Palace
- Petro Palace Hotel
- Petro Palace Hotel St Petersburg
- Petro Palace St Petersburg
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.