Get an overview of this hotel4-star Art Deco hotel near State Russian Museum
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of St. Petersburg, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Stockmann, State Russian Museum, and Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood. Kazan Cathedral and Summer Garden are also within 3 mi (5 km).
2 restaurants, a coffee shop/café, and a conference center are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, 24-hour room service, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 373 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and conveniences like refrigerators and electric kettles. Pillowtop beds, 24-hour room service, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 3681 square feet (342 square meters) include a conference center. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
Oktiabrskaya Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 16
- Year Built 1851
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 342
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 3681
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 373
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Assambleya - This restaurant specializes in Eastern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Abazhur - This cafe specializes in Pan-Asian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for RUB 1500 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A mandatory registration fee of RUB 200 per person per stay for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 550 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1500 per night
- Hotel Oktiabrskaya
- Hotel Oktiabrskaya St. Petersburg
- Oktiabrskaya Hotel
- Oktiabrskaya St. Petersburg
- Oktiabrskaya Hotel St Petersburg
- Oktiabrskaya St Petersburg
- Oktiabrskaya Hotel St. Petersburg
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.