Good location, friendly staff, but a few problems
Basically, the good location, free WiFi, and well mannered staff are the only good things I could say about this hotel. Here are the problems I've encountered:
- Room key didn't work. It took them a long time to figure out and fix the problem
- Loud noises. Closed doors and windows won't keep the noise out. The walls are too thin.
- Closed windows' blinds won't keep the light out. There's always a very strong bright light outside your door/window.
- Very slow and old elevator
- In room phone never worked. Not even for calling the front desk.
- After the third night my room was not cleaned, even though I left the room service request notice on my door as I did everyday. When I returned to my room at 11pm, the notice was still there (since 12pm), and the room was not cleaned. Luckily a security personnel was available, and she was so nice. She provided me with clean linen and towels. I changed the bed linen, and kept the generous tip I had left earlier that day for the cleaning staff. Too bad they missed it.
- There is limited service from the front desk staff. They are not available 24/7. Not a big issue, but keep this in mind.