- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Huli Hotel and Apartments
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located in St. Paul's Bay, Huli Hotel and Apartments is near the beach. St. Paul's Cathedral and Sliema Promenade are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Bugibba Beach and Golden Sands Beach. Malta National Aquarium and Palazzo Parisio & Gardens are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the property's quiet location.Visit our Qawra travel guide
- Bugibba Beach - 6 min walk
- Malta National Aquarium - 9 min walk
- Bugibba Square - 11 min walk
- Mellieha Bay - 18 min drive
- St George's Beach - 21 min drive
- Luqa (MLA-Malta Intl.) - 38 min drive
- D&K Lunch box - 1 min walk
- Tourist Bar - 1 min walk
- The Plumtree - 1 min walk
- The Overflow Restaurant - 1 min walk
- Simply British - 2 min walk
About this property
Huli Hotel and Apartments
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Destination fee: EUR 0.50 per person, per night.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Cheap and Cheerful
We never expected too much from this budget 2 star accommodation and it was much as we expected for a short budget break. We used the buses to get around the island so the nearness of the bus station was a bonus.
Pros: The roof pool was small but adequate for cooling off. Plenty of sunbeds available. The staff were very friendly and helpful. All linen was clean.
Cons: Our room could do with updating and a bit of TLC. The portable air conditioning unit was noisy and not very efficient so could be improved.
Location: Very good position near to the bus station, a good way to get around. Several restaurants within walking distance, Aquarium and Car Museum close by.