Visiting St. Louis
Visitors can enjoy all that St. Louis has to offer including the seafood restaurants, festivals and jazz scene. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its local tours. In St. Louis, there are 14 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Louis
Notable city landmarks like Faidherbe Bridge and Place Faidherbe might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Saint Louis Beach to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in St. Louis. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel La Residence - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel de la Poste - Our customers like the bar and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for St. Louis
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 19°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and night-time averages of 17°C
- St. Louis gets about 46.20 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually October and November are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°C