For TLDRs: go and book it.
Stayed here for 12 nights in a standard room (large terrace, city view, 8th level).
* Great view over the harbor
* Good bath towels and cosmetics (Loccitane)
* Excellent location near to supermarkets, shops, bars, restaurants, bus stop etc. This part of St. Julian is especially lovely and calm.
* Pool deck and view
* Exterior of the hotel is gorgeous
* Bottled water every day
* Breakfast: it was the same all these days but includes all we need; you can order any type of eggs – fried, poached, omelette etc. They serve excellent fresh made coffee, you can choose any — with milk, black, cappuccino, latte etc. Fresh orange juice, but other — on demand.
* Happy hours: 50% off 6–8pm on cocktails which was nice
* The standard room is tiny (especially the bathroom).
* The vent in the bathroom is poor. The water stays on the floor because of the incorrect floor incline. The only option is to wait for the room is cleaned.
* We heard and saw some construction works, although they didn’t bother us a lot.
* We heard construction works going outside the hotel while being at the roof top. Also, there was an unpleasant kitchen odor (although don’t know the source).
* Housekeeping was inconsistent. Two times they even ignored the Do not Disturb sign.
* Terrace was dirty and never cleaned.
* The light switch set up is very poor and didn’t work properly. Bedside lamps were broken.
* There was no mini bar, although the website says they have