Overview of Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
Superior Lateral Sea View, 1 King or Twin beds
Superior Room, Sea View
Junior Suite, City View
Junior Suite, Sea View
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Located in St. Julian's, Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Malta Experience and Fort St. Elmo are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Sliema Promenade and St. Paul's Cathedral. Malta National Aquarium and Mediterraneo Marine Park are also worth visiting. Scuba diving, waterskiing and windsurfing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
- Dragonara Casino - 4 min walk
- St George's Beach - 5 min walk
- Bay Street Shopping Complex - 5 min walk
- Saint Julian's Bay - 7 min walk
- Balluta Bay - 4 min drive
- Luqa (MLA-Malta Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Antonio's Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Settimo Cielo — 1 min walk
- Shiva's - 1 min walk
- Trattoria Vigata - 1 min walk
- Rhapsody Café - 1 min walk
About this property
Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: EUR 0.50 per person, per night.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 8.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The perfect hotel that just needs a refresh
The service was excellent from the beginning and when there was a problem with finding my booking reference, the front desk staff tried their best to find it - and they did after a few minutes. The breakfast was also another highlight of our stay here, with a chef waiting to cook different kinds of eggs and waffles right in front of you. This was alongside an impressive buffet spread that included a cooked breakfast and a more continental breakfast for those wanting something a bit lighter. The pool was fantastic and was a great way to relax after a long day walking. - easily done because the hotel is right in the middle of town but off to the side to get away from the noise. The only negative I have is that the furnishings and decor are a little outdated in the hotel and are very much in keeping with an 80s style. Everything else was fantastic!