Search Hotels in St Ives
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 25 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 20 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Happy Days, Penthouse Apartment, Fabulous sea Views, 10 Minutes Walk to Harbour Front. Parking on Site. Free Wifi
Visiting St Ives
Travellers give high marks for the seaside in St Ives, which is also known for its gardens. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights in the city include St Ives Harbour and Porthminster Beach.
- There are 234 hotels and other accommodation options in St Ives
- The closest major airport is in Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall), 26.4 mi (42.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in St Ives
Cultural venues in the city include Barbara Hepworth Museum, Tate St. Ives and St Ives Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Chapel of St Nicholas, Art Space Gallery and Wayside Museum. The the sea and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Porthminster Beach, Porthmeor Beach and Carbis Bay Beach.
Other top sights in St Ives include St Ives Harbour. Outside the city, top places to visit include Land's End, located 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the city centre, and St. Michael's Mount, which is 6.5 mi/10.5 km away.
Getting around St Ives
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from St Ives Station, Carbis Bay Station or Lelant Station. St Ives might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for St Ives
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 6°C at night
- About 750.50 millimetres of rain falls on St Ives each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 18°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in St Ives?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in St Ives, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for families in St Ives?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in St Ives?
What's the best luxury place to stay in St Ives?
What's the best golf hotel in St Ives?
St Ives Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in St Ives by Star Rating
- Hotels near St Ives Airports
- Accommodation near St Ives Attractions
- More accommodation types in St Ives
- Choose Your St Ives Hotel Style
- Search St Ives Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in St Ives
- Hotels Near St Ives, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends