2020 UPDATE: The park is due to open on 6th July 2020, but some of the facilities may be closed or limited. This will remain under constant review as the situation continues to evolve.
Takeaway food will be available, but we are not certain if and under what conditions the pool and entertainment area will open. We have reduced the prices to reflect this new offering.
What you can still enjoy is the fantastic location near some of the best beaches in the UK, the fresh air and countryside that surrounds the park and our comfortable accommodation.
If the park is not open by the time of your holiday then we can offer you a full refund or date change. Please see below for details from the park.
Beech Cottage is a fantastic one storey holiday cottage in a beautiful wooded location near to St Ives and Carbis Bay, West Cornwall. The location is an excellent base from which to explore the surrounding area, including St Ives, Penzance, Lands End and the surfing beaches of the North Coast.
Beech Cottage is a terraced timber and stone bungalow, sleeping up to 4, situated in St Ives Holiday Village, Lelant Downs, in a lovely quiet wooded location, with great facilities.
The cottage has been refurbished to provide a light and modern living space. There is an open plan living area with a fully equipped kitchen, including an oven, microwave and coffee machine. There is a family dining table, and a comfortable seating area, with a 32" flat screen TV with DVD player and Freeview, and a feature wall mounted heater.
The are two small bedrooms, one a double and one a twin with 2'6" full length beds. There is plenty of storage in both bedrooms, which are also both double glazed.
The bathroom is modern and has a wet room shower.
Outside there is a patio area looking out onto trees in a lovely traffic free location. Here there is picnic table for al fresco dining and enjoying your morning coffee.
There is plenty to do nearby with 100 acres of woodland to explore. The golden beaches of St Ives and Carbis Bay are a short drive away, and you can also visit lands End, the ancient mining areas of St Just, Pendeen and Botallack (look out for the 'Poldark' locations), and the market town of Penzance, from which you can take a day trip by ferry to the Isles of Scilly, or alternatively take a short flight from Lands End Airport.
There are excellent country pubs within walking distance serving great local food, and lots of beautiful countryside to explore, by foot, bike, car or bus. Within easy reach is the pretty little village of St Ives, where you can spend the day on the sandy beach, dine al fresco by the picturesque harbour, or visit the world famous Tate Gallery.
• Free Linen
• Free Electricity
• Free Parking
• Free Heated Indoor Pool
• Free Water Flume
• Free Nightly Entertainment
• Free Quizzes and Disco
• Free Clubhouse, Kid's Free Foxy Club
• Free WiFi internet access in the Club Area
• Free Play Areas
• Free Sauna
• Free Putting Green
• 32" Colour TV with DVD player
• Cafe, Take-Away Food
• Chefs Corner Bar Meals
• Low Priced Kids Meals
• Beer Garden
• Pool Tables
• Amusement Arcade
Covid-19 Holidaymaker Updates: a statement from St Ives Holiday Village:
We are making wide ranging changes to make sure we can respect social distancing so that everyone can stay safe. This means that some of our facilities may remain closed initially and will only be opened when it is both permissible and practical to do so.
As holiday homes are perfectly self contained and almost all of our accommodation is 5 metres apart, they are perfect for social distancing. Some of the other measures we have put in place to observe the 2 metre distance include:
- Simple and visible markers around the Park so you can see where to go and how far apart to stand
- Revised check in procedures to observe social distancing
- You'll get a sanitised key to a locked Holiday Home
- Hand sanitising stations widely available throughout the park
- Team members will wear appropriate PPE
- Card payments including contactless are already widely available and will be strongly encouraged
- Shops will also follow similar safety measures to what you're now used to at home
- Additional grocery packs of essentials will be available to pre-order ready for your arrival
- Takeaway food can be ordered from the majority of our food outlets
- Deep cleaning all accommodation between guests with special attention to high touch items