Overview of Gillyflower Cottage
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in St Ives, this cottage is near the beach. While the natural beauty of Porthminster Beach and St. Michael's Mount can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can explore St Ives Harbour. Paradise Park and JungleBarn and Jubilee Pool are also worth visiting.
- Carbis Bay Beach - 11 min walk
- Porthminster Beach - 19 min walk
- St Ives Harbour - 7 min drive
- Tate St. Ives - 24 min drive
- Barbara Hepworth Museum - 32 min drive
- Carbis Bay Station - 6 min drive
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) - 54 min drive
- The Bean Inn - 13 min walk
- Beachcomer - 17 min walk
- The Atlantic - 20 min walk
- The Halsedown Inn - 20 min walk
- Subway - 3 min drive
About this property
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve high chair. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.